Bartram's Garden Plant Sale and Pick-up Overview
The safety of our staff and visitors is our top priority. We are grateful for your understanding and flexibility as we all work together to keep our community safe. Here’s our plan to get your plants to you as safely as possible:
Pre-order your plants through our Online Nursery
- Browse our many plant varieties and add all the beautiful plants you need to your cart. Please note that plants in most categories can be sorted by sun or water needs by clicking the "Filter By" menu.
- Pay for your order online at check out. Again, please be sure to enter your email correctly, as that’s how we’ll be notifying you when your plants are ready for pick-up! Please consider making a donation at check-out to support our work.
- After we confirm your order and get it together for you—expect this to take between one and two weeks—we’ll send you another email when it’s ready for pick-up! At that time, you’ll be able to pick up your plants the following Saturday between 10am and 3pm at the Welcome Center.
Please note: Plants are available for pick-up only! Unfortunately, we are unable to ship plants to you. However, you may choose to have Bartram's Garden seeds and gifts mailed to you! If you would like to have any non-plant items shipped, please place an order separate from your live plant order. All orders, regardless of content, can be ordered for pick-up at the Garden.
Pick-up Day Instructions:
- Come to the Garden on the Saturday indicated in your pick-up email, between 10am and 3pm.
- Enter at 54th St and Lindbergh Blvd and park in the parking loop next to the meadow.
- Once you arrive, please walk to the Welcome Center. Welcome center staff will guide you to your plants.
- Please take all of your plants to your vehicle. If you need assistance with moving the plants, please let the Welcome Center staff know. Thank you!
Health reminders: For everyone’s safety, please wear a face mask and practice social distancing when visiting the Garden. Only touch your own merchandise. If you are sick, please get in touch with our team to find another time for pick-up. Also, please note that there are currently no restrooms available to the public.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Garden again soon!