Handmade Holidays How-To
All Handmade Holiday orders can be picked up at the Garden on Dec. 5th. While certain gift or merch orders may be shipped, all orders that include wreaths or plants MUST be picked up on Dec. 5th. If you are not ordering plants or wreaths and would like your items shipped to you, you do not need to select a pickup time.
The safety of our staff and visitors is our top priority. We are grateful for your understanding and flexibility as we all work together to keep our community safe. Here’s our plan to get your greens and gifts to you as safely as possible.
If placing an order for Dec. 5th Pick-up:
- Add one pick-up time slot to your cart. Select either the morning shift (10am-12:30pm) or the afternoon shift (12:30-3:00pm) on December 5th. This will ensure we are adhering to COVID guidelines for crowd size.
- Browse our wreaths, poinsettias, houseplants, and a variety of gifts from Philly vendors and add them to your cart.
- To check out, go to your cart and pay for your order online.
- You will receive an order confirmation in your email. Once your order is ready, you will receive a message with 12/5 pick-up information.
Reminder: Before checking out, please be sure you have added a pick-up time slot into your cart for either the morning shift or the afternoon shift on December 5th.
Pick-up Instructions for 12/5:
(Customers must arrive during their pick-up window so we can limit the number of people we have on site.)
- Everyone must be masked per PA and City of Philadelphia COVID-19 regulations. Anyone arriving without a mask will be provided one and must wear it during pick-up
- At your pick-up time, enter Bartram’s Garden at the main entrance (5400 Lindbergh Boulevard) and proceed to the visitor parking loop next to the meadow. Staff will be there to point you to your pickup station. Please bring your order confirmation with you.
- Once you arrive at your station, make sure you park within the spray-painted lines. Please keep a safe distance of six feet from staff and other visitors.
- Bartram’s Garden Staff will greet you, confirm your order, and direct you to your merchandise.
- Please take all of your merchandise to your vehicle. To eliminate the possibility of contamination, only touch boxes in the designated pick-up area that are yours. Staff are unable to handle your box or place items into your vehicle. Please note that we are unable to adjust or add items to your purchase during pick-up day.
- After you picked up your items, you must exit the parking loop so we can accept the next guests. If you would like to stay and visit Bartram’s Garden, please proceed to the 51st Street or 56th Street parking lot. Thank you!
Health reminders: Masks must be worn in accordance with Pennsylvania and City of Philadelphia COVID-19 requirements. If you are sick or concerned about symptoms, please contact our team prior to pick-up.
Any questions? Please contact Mary Strand at email@example.com